Creating your customised stamp
Custom Stamps Online website allow you to design your stamp whichever platform you are working on. We kept it simple to speed up the process. Once you have chosen the type of stamp you would like and the size, you have different options to get your stamp personalised. And you can always request a proof to be sent to you before we go into production.
Want text? Or a logo? or both? Or would you like a grid stamp?
- Just text? - choose the complete details option where you will have the choice of number of lines and how you would like the text aligned. You will also be able to choose the font. If you cannot see the font you want - let us know what you would like by filling in the further information box and we'll use that font or the nearest we have.
- Uploading your artwork - You can upload your own artwork for any of the stamps. The design options will allow you to upload all file types, whether a graphics file, pdf or microsoft word or excel. As long as the information is clear, we can use that to make your stamp.
- Using both options - Choose to do both and you will upload your artwork and add text - let us know how you would like to have this laid out and we will get that made into your personalised stamp.
- Want a grid stamp - Simply use the upload file option to upload a file of the layout - letting us know the size. If you don't have it on a graphics or microsoft file, we can accept a scanned sketch as long as it is clear enough for us to read. You can even scan a copy of your current stamp for us to copy.
- Free proofing service - Once you have uploaded all the information, you will be ready to add the stamp to your basket. In the basket you will have the option to request a proof for your approval before we go ahead and produce your very own personalised stamp, ensuring you are happy with the finished layout.
If you are unsure what you need, please do contact us for advice, proofs and quotes.
Here are a couple of templates that may help you to find the right stamp for your needs: